At DiscNerds.com, we are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement committed on our website if reported to our Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Compliance: This policy describes how we handle claims of copyright infringement and provides information on how to report alleged infringements.
Reporting Infringements: If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged copyright infringements by submitting a notice to email@example.com. Your notice must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, with information to locate it.
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement of good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information is accurate, and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Response to Infringements: We will review all infringement notices promptly. If a valid notice is received, we will take appropriate actions, including removing the content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you.
Changes to Policy: This DMCA Policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. We recommend that you review this policy regularly to stay informed about how we handle intellectual property rights.